PES 2012 Option File PS3 Version 1.0 Features:
– Team emblems addeds for Bundesliga and Liga zon Sagres
– All Leagues and cups names corrected.
– League and Cup emblems/logos have been added.
– Fake/duplicate national team players removed
– Fake Players names from unlicensed national teams have been corrected
How to transfer the option file:
1. Download the Option File
2. Unzip it using winzip or winrar
3. Insert USB stick into PC
4. Make a new folder on your USB called PS3, then inside that Folder create another folder called SAVEDATA
5. Copy the OF files into the SAVEDATA folder of the USB stick.
6. Plug USB stick into PS3
7. Go to Game-Saved Data Utility
8. Find your USB stick and select it.
9. All the kits etc should show as single files, along with an Edit Data file, and a System Data file
10. Start at the first kit, press Triangle while you are on it, a Copy option will appear
11. Copy onto your PS3
12. Repeat for all kits (this may take some time but it’s the only way)
13. Also copy the Edit Data from the OF.
If you want to use my System file (contain several extra content etc additiol unlocked players) you can copy it to. but bear in mind that all of your progress will be deleted.
14. Unplug your USB stick and load the game.
Next version (version 1.01) will contain:
1. Correct kits, logos and badges for the Bundesliga, Liga lon Zagres and some other european teams
2. Correct the Fake Players names for the missing unlicensed Asian national teams
3. Correct kits, logos and badges for the European and American unlicensed National Teams.