“PESedit 2011 Patch 2.3” New Features:
Boots: adidas adiPower Predator Black/Red/White & Blue/Electricity
NOTE Remember to use the switch before starting a master league or become a legend
career. Read and follow the instructions and information here before posting questions.
PESedit 2011 Patch 2.3 General Features:
- 5 Big Leagues (Bundesliga, Premier League, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Serie A, Primera División) Completed including correct squads, kits, lineups, logos, map locations; All players with correct stats, appearence and boots
- 4 2nd divisions to choose from in the selector (2. Bundesliga, Npower Championship, Segunda División & Serie B)
- Other newly added teams are
- All missing Champions & Europa league teams
- Fluminense, Gremio & Santos
- Standard de Liège, Trabzonspor, Austria Vienna, FC Zürich, FC Dnipro, Dynamo Moscow, Lokomotiv Moscow, Sturm Graz, Wisla Krakow
- Albania, Belarus, Georgia, Lithuania, Macedonia
- Correct squads, player names & kits for all national teams in the game
- New stadiums to choose from in the selector (Imtech Arena, Moses Mabhida Stadium, PESEDIT Stadium, Schüco Arena)
- New adboards
- New edit mode hairstyles
- New faces (details in the versions’ features)
- New menus (30 custom menu pics, 2 default Messi themes)
- New music (list below)
- New referee kits
PESedit 2011 Patch 2.3 Installation:
* Delete the folder “kitserver” from the PES 2011 main directory and also delete the start menu folder “PESEdit 2011 Patch” – skip this if this is the first time you install PESEdit 2011 Patch.
* Install the patch using install.exe, make sure to choose the directory you installed PES 2011 to.
* Start the game via pes2011.exe / start menu folder “PESEdit 2011 Patch” / PESEDIT SELECTOR
* Additional stadium packages can be downloaded here.
* Find even more information in the Readme.pdf.
PESedit 2011 Patch 2.3 Credits :
christopher91, Simcut, Stavrello, RKO
Ahmad, Blaze, Chris, Gerjen, karl, kiko94, Nero, Peter, philipp123
Balls made by the following ballmakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this patch.
Boots made by the following bootmakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this
Distribution, ibrakadabra8, Miguelstyle, Paul81118, sadwjp, Severus
Faces made by the following facemakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this
patch. We are sorry, but it’s too many faces to keep track of every single one and that’s
why we changed the way of crediting the facemakers.
[4D]Nossy, Agiga, Ahai, Albertocp, Anasie10, Arnau, BJ, Blackjuve, Cgf, Cigman, DPZone,
Drift, Duner, El Fluppe, El Nazho, El Nino 9, Felipe Pflanzer, Futbolist777
Hawke, Hitfacer, Illuminati, KB, Kevski, Leo_Messi_10, Maze32, Michi1860, Mystiq,
Newnitnum, nickless, Petrboat, Romantik, Saintkei, Sergio, Sersh, Stevie, thgo, Vadim,
Kits made by the following Kitmakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this patch.
We are sorry, but it’s too many kits to keep track of every single one and that’s why we
changed the way of crediting the kitmakers.
alen_petrin, Asiat, Astracell, Biker Jim, Cuky, Damix, Deo reloaded, Diablos, Dimas
Almarza, FLR, frontliner28, Josemigol, jvinu2000, klashman69, Kolia V., Liquidsnake, Mare
93, Millencolin, mstar, Müller Bento, Prame33, R14, Stanek, Tottimas, Txak, Venom,
People who contributed other files to the patch are listed here.
arquero7171 & r4m130 (adboards), denxho (ML sponsors)
We are using these tools to edit the game.
Game Graphic Studio by obocaman
Kitserver by juce & Robbie
PES 2011 Editor by w!ld@
PES 2011 Map Editor by barcafan
PES 2011 Ultimate Data Editor by barcafan
PES 2011 Ultimate Editor by barcafan
Stadium Studio 2010 by Stelios
ZLIB Tool by juce
PESedit 2011 Patch 2.3 Filesonic & Fileserve Download Links: